Refrasil Wide Woven and Slit Tapes are excellent solutions in situations that require thermal insulation, electrical insulation, energy savings, and safety. These high silica (>96% SiO2) tapes provide service up to 1800°F (982°C) while reducing maintenance costs due to its long service life. Refrasil Tapes also deliver outstanding dielectric strength as an electrical insulator, and its high silica content delivers resistance to oxidation and attack by most corrosive metals.
Some common applications for Refrasil Tapes include:
- Power Cable Insulation
- Mop Curtains for continuous belt furnaces
- Electrical lead wire insulation
- Cooling hose wrap insulation
- Wire insulation
- Welding blanket edge and seam binding
Armil CFS, Inc. offers Slit and Wide Woven Refrasil Tape Products. Slit Tapes have a thickness of either .03” or .06”. They come in 1” or 2” widths and 100’ lengths. Slit Tapes also have an adhesive backing for ease of installation. Wide Woven Tapes have a thickness of .06” or .125” and a width of 1” or 2”. Thicknesses of .06” are available in 100’ rolls and thicknesses of .125” are available in 50’ rolls.
Armil CFS, Inc. typically keeps the following tapes in stock:
- Refrasil Slit Tape – .03” x 2” x 100’
- Refrasil Slit Tape – .06″ x 2″ x 100′
- Refrasil WW Tape – .06″ x 1″ x 100′
- Refrasil WW Tape – .06″ x 2″ x 100′
- Refrasil WW Tape – .125″ x 1″ x 50′
- Refrasil WW Tape – .125″ x 2″ x 50′
Please visit our store for more details.
For any questions about Refrasil tapes, please contact Armil CFS, Inc. at 708-339-6810.