It’s become common knowledge that humans have a healthier and even longer life when they consume fiber for digestive purposes on a regular basis. We couldn’t help but throw out the pun on the refractory need for ceramic fiber in the tile of this blog post, but this important material is truly essential for thermal management and protection within industries relying on high-heat technologies for manufacturing processes. Whether your business is involved with forging, welding or any heat treating technologies, or your company is involved with aerospace, appliances, refineries, heat shielding for oil and natural gas transportation, etc., ceramic fiber is an all-important and essential component of many manufacturing operations and many end products as well.
Armil CFS proudly distributes AND fabricates Unifrax Fiberfrax® ceramic fiber products in many different forms for various needs. These ceramic fiber products are manufactured from alumina-silica materials and will exhibit high temperature stability in manufacturing applications up to 3000°F.
We group our ceramic fiber into seven basic product lines – please follow the links below to learn more about each refractory product that proudly bears the Fiberfrax name:
- Lightweight, efficiently insulating ceramic fiber blankets
- Fiberfrax-based ceramic fiber insulating boards
- Flexible, easy to fabricate ceramic fiber papers
- Ceramic fiber modules for refractory insulation of furnaces, kilns, ovens, heaters, boilers, etc.
- Ceramic fiber textiles, ropes and braids for gasketing and sealing
- Bulk ceramic fiber insulation available in 40-pound bags
- Ceramic fiber coatings and patches to repair and increase the refractory level of substrates and linings
Interested in learning more about our many ceramic fiber products
fabricated with Fiberfrax? Contact Us today to get all the details.
Jeff is an author for Armil CFS